Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Chapter 2: Wanted (Part 2)

Image result for tammy rivera

Day's POV

I love my girl Brittany but I hate keeping secrets from her. She's my best friend and in out best friend contract it says that I, Dayna Marie Scott is NOT ALLOWED to keep secrets from Brittany La'Shae Wood. I know its some bullshit because we made this contract in the first grade but we gotta go by the rules or else we cant be friends...

But anyway... since today is homecoming or whatever you know we gotta show out on our home turf nigga! Home of the North Atlanta Warriors where our colors are silver and black and we show no mercy! We ready to kick some Douglass High Astro ass! Damn I'm overly excited about this...

We got our cheers and stunts ready for the football game tonight and you know that our halftime performance is gonna slay! Everyone is so excited for tonight because we know that our team is gonna win. Well we have to win... We can't be this hype about homecoming and lose the football game on our home turf! That can't happen. And then after the game we got our homecoming dance! So I made sure that we all got dressed at Nicki and Lira's house tonight because their house is bigger. Everyone has their dress and all that other shit because I made sure of it.

Image result for lira mercer

Lira's POV

I'm not sure how long I can keep this secret from Trey... I'm scared to tell him. I'm actually scared to tell anybody. Why me? Why does this have to happen now? Whatever decision I make I know could either be a blessing or a lesson... I have to tell Nicki first because I need some advice.

"Aye Nic... Let me holla at you for a minute. It's kinda important." I begged. All the cheerleaders were in the locker room doing some last minute stretching, cheering, and stunting before the game which is in 1 hour.

"Wassup boo? You good?" Nicki looked at me with concern.

"Umm..." I hesitated.

"Don't lie to me Lira."

"No I'm not okay... I-I-I'm pregnant." I bit my lower lip and looked down at the floor. I'm so ashamed.

"We can get through this together okay? Everything will be okay I promise. All you have to do is tell Mama, Daddy, Bo, and Trey, Especially Trey because he's the father and he has the right to know that he has a child on the way." She said with a caring tone. That made me feel so much better knowing that I'm not alone but that still doesn't mean that I'm not scared.

"But Nicki I'm 16! I can't be 16 and pregnant! You know that I wanna be a model when I grow up! A baby cannot happen right now!" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Okay look. Here are your options; get an abortion, carry the baby during these 9 months and after you give birth give the baby up for adoption, or you can keep the baby and not give it away at all. Take your pick." She said and I started to weigh out my options.

If I get an abortion then I'll never forgive myself and it'll haunt me forever.
If I give my baby up for adoption then I'll be devastated once it's time to give he or she up to it's new parents.
If I keep the baby then I'll have to find another way to make my dreams come true or just forget about the dreams altogether because the baby is gonna mess everything up. BUT THAT'S SO MEAN AND SELFISH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WOULD EVER THINK LIKE THAT!

"I'll keep the baby."


Zave's POV

A nigga nervous as hell... I was finna give this promise ring to Brittany yesterday at the carnival but niggas was shooting up the place. So now I got plans to do it right after the football game tonight. Nobody knows so its finna be turnt' up once they see me get down on one knee.

"Aye numbah' 19!!! Get out in the field boy!!! Ain't got time for you to be messin' 'round in the lockah rooms doin' nothin'!!!" Coach yelled at me in his southern accent. I guess I was in a daze; but I actually find it kinds funny when he yell at me 'cause that nigga voice be booming!

"YES COACH BOOM!" I yelled back and grabbed my helmet and ran out to the field. Coach slapped my ass and I swatted him away. That shit is gay as fuck. Ion' want no one slapping my ass unless its my girl. I always let her slide because she my girl and I can't say no to my baby.

I actually don't know why we practicing because we gon' kill it out there on the field tonight so I ain't finna waste my energy on no dumb ass practice. I'm just ready for the game and the party. Tonight finna be lit! I'm bouta have on the lay and squad finna walk in that party looking fresh as ever. Every nigga and every hoe at this party gon' be hatin' on us. Just wait.

"Aye shawty! You gon' let me holla at you for a minute?!" I heard my boy Drizzy yell across the field. I looked to see who he was talking to. I laughed and shook my head when I noticed it was Nicki who stopped in her tracks, turned around, and walked back towards us.

"Man you just not givin' up huh?" I asked and chuckled. Drizzy laughed and gave me the middle finger and walked towards Nicki. I guess they was meeting halfway or some shit. I ain't paying attention to them.




Drake's POV

"Yes Aubrey how can I help you today?" Nicki stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

"I just wanted to talk this time. Like no freaky flirty shit Nic. I'm dead ass serious." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. I'm bouta be real with her. She deserves to know how I feel.

"Aw shit this bouta be long? I gotta get back to practice... oh fuck it," She sat criss-cross applesauce on the grass and I chuckled before sitting in front of her just staring. "Wassup Drizzy? You good?" now her voice held concern.

"Yeah. Ain't nothing serious, just wanted to tell you somethin' that's been on a nigga mind for a min'..."

"Shoot."

"This flirty shit needa stop. Like my feelings for you are deep and real. Especially since we known each other since first grade. Nic come on. Just give a nigga a chance! I want you! Not just your body Onika, but I want all of you. I truly love and care about you. I could stare in those beautiful big brown eyes and your smile just brightens up my day with those cute little dimples of yours," She giggled after I said that.

"See? You got a nigga going soft and shit..." Nicki bussed' out laughing like it was the funniest thing she heard in her whole damn life. "Ard playboy... I didn't tell you to stop with the compliments." I lifted my eyebrow and smirked at the thought that just ran through my head.

"If I shower you with more compliments would you give me and a chance and be my date for homecoming?"

Nicki literally sat in my face and stared blankly for five minutes. I was confused and a nigga was startin' to get scared. "Yeah. It's a deal."



Tina's POV

Something's wrong with Lira and I know it. She's been out of it lately and she been having these weird cravings- oh no. No, no, no, no, no ,no! She can't be!!!!! I marched right over to her and dragged her out of the formation. If she's in this condition then she should not be practicing.

"Tina what?! Fuck you dragging me for?"

I looked around to make sure no one was paying any attention to us. I gripped her wrist tighter and pulled her closer so I could whisper in her ear.

"Are you pregnant?" I got straight to the point. I needed to know the truth. We don't keep secrets from each other so why start now?

"Yes okay?!" Lira spoke in a hushed tone. "I'm pregnant and I don't know how many months I am."

"Does Trey know?"

"No."

"Mama Nani?"

"No."

"Game?" I asked in reference to her stepdad.

"No," She said once more. "Nicki is the only one who knows besides you..." She trailed off.

"Oh my god Lira!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"You've been dieting for god knows how long, you don't know how far along you are, only two people know, and you're probably wearing your waist trainer right now!!! That's what!!!!" I scolded Lira like a child. She's being completely careless and she's pregnant! I mean what could go wrong? Oh thats right, EVERY-FUCKING-THING!


I heard the ambulance sirens and a nigga tryna figure out where they headed 'cause they sounded like they was getting closer and closer. As I scratched my head and looked at my niggas in confusion, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket of my sweats. It was a text from Nicki.

Lil Sis- FUCK PRACTICE GET THE BOYS AND MEET ME AND THE GIRLS IN THE HOSPITAL IN 10. CALL MY MOM AND DAD. DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO THE BOYS BUT LIRA FAINTED AND I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY.

Fuck she mean "Lira fainted" and why can't she tell me what's going on? Oh fuck it. I put my phone back in my pocket and sprinted all across the fuckin' field just to find these niggas.

"BO HELP ME GET THE REST OF THESE NIGGAS SO WE CAN GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I said all in one breath then ran away to find the rest of them.

"WHY?!" He yelled back.

"LIRA FAINTED! CALL YOUR MOMS AND POPS"

The next nigga I found was Zave, Quis, Bo and Drizzy ran up to us just in time.

"NO NEED FOR TALKIN' GET IN THE FUCKIN' CAR!!!!!" Bo yelled at us. We all looked at each other because none of us had the keys.

"Well.. who got the damn keys?! My girl in the hospital and we ain't got a way to get there!"

It was quiet for a minute before Bo shouted at the top of his lungs. "FUCK NICKI!!!!! SHE ALL GAVE US A RIDE IN MY DADS TRUCK AND SHE GOT THE FUCKIN' KEYS!!!!!!" We all groaned. 'Least I'm not the only nigga who pissed off.

"Fuck y'all niggas. We got two legs right?" Zave asked and we all looked at each other thinking the same thought. We took of running in the direction of the hospital. The ambulance is long gone. I just hope my girl is okay.





2 comments: